The Secret to a Successful Creamed Corn!!!

I was very reluctant to give out this recipe but here you go.

SERVINGS: 10PREP TIME: 10 MINUTESCOOK TIME: 20 MINUTESTOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES

INGREDIENTS:
2 lbs Frozen Corn
16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 stick Butter, ½ cup), divided
¾ cup Heavy Whipping Cream or Half-and-half
1 tsp Garlic
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Salt
¼ tsp Chili Powder
¼ tsp Paprika
½ cup Diced Canned Jalapenos, no juice
6 slices Bacon, chopped (optional

DIRECTIONS:
I cook my corn on the stove top with 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of the butter and let it get nice and crispy. You might want to drain the butter out after.

In a saucepan melt your cream cheese, remaining 1/2 stick butter, cream, and seasonings and stir until it becomes smooth, then add diced jalapenos and bacon.

Once you have the corn and sauce cooked, mix together in a large serving bowl until combined.

HELPFUL TIPS:
In the summer time I use corn on the cob and cook it on the grill with some hickory wood, and it adds a good flavor to the corn.



"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???