The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

Yes I know it's been awhile since I have posted a cheat day. With the way life has been going lately I guess I have just gotten side tracked.

     Yesterday me and my girls ventured to a lovely local bakery(Paul's) and got some Donuts. I love a good donut, and I love a good danish. I and not a big fan of Krispy Kreme or DD though. Where I come from the best donuts are the mom and pop fried and glazed donuts. I love a good ole' fashioned fried donut that does not come off some assembly line. I highly suggest that one day you venture out and do the same and hit up your favorite local donut shop!! I promise to get back on track the best I can this week enjoy the lovely weekend!!!



"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little Humble pie anyone???