The Secret to my SUCCESS issue # 1

The secret to my success #1(a new series)

     So I could not figure out how to get out the door and still eat a good cheap breakfast. I hate microwave sandwiches. I doubt I was the first to think of this, but here it goes : I have a single egg pan that I picked up at wal-mart that works awesome! I cook Two scrambled eggs (one real, one "egg white" that I mix in a blender which is by far the superior way to make scrambled eggs). It forms a patty then I add a little salt/pepper. Then I stick it in a small Tupperware bowl topped with a slice of cheese, turkey sandwich slices, and two pieces bacon! I use pre-cooked bacon because target had an Oscar Mayer bacon coupon and I used a manufacturer's coupon making the savings well worth it. Come to find out, the precooked packages have the same amount of bacon as regular ones and they are only $2.99 anyway. Then the next morning I pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and put it on a whole wheat English muffin or toast with MAYO, and Success!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???