The secret to a Successful Pulled Pork Chili!!!

     Ingredients:

1 large pork butt roast(4 lbs or so) or pork shoulder
1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 can red kidney beans drained and rinsed
1 can fire roasted tomatoes drained
1 can rotel drained
4 cans tomato sauce
1 onion chopped
6-8 sliced of bacon cooked and chopped
8 oz water

  • can corn drained
    Two Carroll Shelby's chili kits(2lbs per kit)


    Get a large crock pot and put your pork in on low heat for about 8 hours, high heat 4 hours, low is better....just let it cook over night or all day. I like to season it with a little liquid smoke and some BBQ seasoning rub. You will know it is down when you try to pull it out and it just falls apart on you. Once you "pull it" completely apart in the crock pot let it rest in the juice for about ten minutes no heat. After that pull the meat out into a bowl or pan and drain the juices. Add the meat back to the crock pot and then combine all the ingredients and let it cook for about 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours on low heat.


    I like my chili with sour cream, cheese, and of course FRITOS!!!!!!

  • "so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???