Arguable the worlds best grilled cheese!

    How could something so simple be such a delightful meal? I enjoy a masterful grilled cheese every now and then but i like to make it a little more "artisan."

Ingredients

Two pieces of quality bread like bakery sourdough or Pepperidge farm hearty multi grain
4 tbsp spoon whipped butter or sweet cream butter unsalted
2 slices provolone
2 slices american
2 slices cheddar or colby jack
or whatever the cheese you like, the more the better!!!

KEY: First melt the butter completely in the pan and then let the bread lay on top and soak it in until it becomes toasty on that side. if the butter turns brown your pan is too hot. Then flip the bread and lay the cheese on and let it melt, then combine the to pieces and let the sandwich form into a gooey cheesy mess!!!


"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???