The Secret to Successfully Voting!

Politics, the worlds greatest scam!

     I don't like talking politics with people, in fact I can't stand it. I can never agree with someone and they all think I am crazy. But just like everything else in life, politics and voting has become a game of popularity. Too many people put there life into the hands of crooks, and there views come from the media. if you are thinking for some strange reason that any of those folks really care about you is insane. Politics have become a cat and mouse game for people driven but greed and self righteousness. The only honest politicians are the ones whom nobody votes for.

     I know enough about the current president to see that he is not a good person, he is down right viscous but that does not automatically mean I like Romney. In my mind men like George Washington were a dying breed 200 years ago. It only took a short time before politics became a race for a guy wearing a suit to promote an agenda for whomever is floating his bills. I mean how can you be in politics and be a person of principle? There are too many small groups who get offended by the slightest thing. The small groups make the loudest noise though and it becomes all about pleasing them verses doing what is right for the majority. Helping the "disenfranchised" has been turned into a blame game on the "rich." I don't know too many rich folks who don't earn the money they make. Yes there are plenty of crooks and plenty of people who get lucky, but I know there are more people out there who don't want to work hard than there are of those who do.

     Here are the things I do know about politics and some of the do's and don'ts. Don't vote for someone because of there race, and don't choose not vote for some for the same reason. Do your research, and don't waste your vote. Do weigh the pro's and con's, and don't choose or not choose someone based off of one reason or just because of there party. It's impossible to agree with everything one person says unless he is just saying what everyone wants to hear. Don't let the media impose their views on you because 99 percent of them are wrong! Don't let someone else's view be your decision and DO vote on principle!!!

But overall the Secret to Successfully voting is to just VOTE!!!

"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???