The secret to my SUCCESS (issue # 6) Three cheese ravioli with spicy tomato sauce!

     I slightly stole some parts of this recipe from my wife....

Ingredients:
1 package of your favorite ravioli or tortellini I think the thicker the better.
4-6 tablespoons of salt
sauce:
1 can Rotel(diced tomatoes and green Chiles)drained
1 can tomato paste
1 cup hot water
1 can Rotel tomato sauce
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt/pepper
1 6 oz of cream cheese
1 cup of raw baby spinach
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Boil 8 cups of water and salt in a large tall pot. When the water meets a rapid boil add the raviolis and cook per instructions.

In a separate pot(while waiting on water to boil) combine the tomato paste and hot water and whisk together, then Rotel, sauce, seasonings. bring to med heat "boil" then reduce to a simmer and add the cheeses an spinach stirring occasionally. Cook the sauce until the raviolis are done.

Tips:
Cover both pots and be careful it can get spicy. Try adding a vegetable like zucchini or mushrooms or some Italian sausage.


"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???