The Secret to a Successful spaghetti and (stuffed)meatball dinner!

I love spaghetti and meatballs! If you don't own a NuWave oven then your missing out. this think is exactly what they say it is on the commercial.

http://www.nuwaveoven.com/

Meatball ingredients:
1 and 1/2 lbs of ground beef or turkey
1 small solid Mozzarella cheese ball
1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
1/4 onion finely chopped
1/4 green bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup of quick oats
3/4 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 table spoon of garlic
1/2 table spoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon of salt/pepper/paprika

olive oil

Combine all these ingredients(except cheeses) by hand. use a 1/4 cup per meatball and flatten it into a hamburger patty, take a marble size bit of mozzarella and marble size ricotta cheese and stuff it into the center. Fold up the sides and make it into a meatball by rolling it in your palms. Let the finished meatballs rest in the fridge for like 20 minutes. I cook my meatballs in my Nuwave oven. but you can cook them either in the oven or in a skillet with some olive oil about 20 minutes. Not to hot or the outside will cook and center will be pink still.

Spaghetti:
I like to use Ronzoni Garden delight pasta. Its a pasta made of veggies and is very good for you.

Sauce:
I like to make my own when I have time but regular jar sauce will work. Prego is healthier than Ragu!


"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???