Atheism, the new child's play.

     My kids like to come up with excuses all the time for why they do things. They like to try to convince me that the reason they had for doing something wrong was justified. At about that moment is when I have to tell them no and continue on to explain to them why their actions were wrong. Now there is an imperative reason behind this. You see, as a Christian and follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, I have an absolute moral standard to live by. Wrong is wrong and right is right per God’s moral absolutes. My kids don’t always like that, and tend to rebel from time to time, which usually ends up with me punishing them for whatever said mishap they have committed. There are reasons for this interaction, I teach my children that it is out of love that we do not do things against others. I also teach them it is because of love that we do do things for others as well. These principles are not only written into my heart by my creator and designer (the almighty God) but they are lessons learned and taught in the Bible.

     Now my children would love to convince you about their Law. The Law of a child is more selfish than anything because they do as they see fit and would prefer to never be told otherwise. You see we could never function as a society if these were the laws of the land. But, in a society that had no moral absolute, this law would not be uncommon. Without a moral code, there is no right and wrong, just a strict justification, saying that whatever I so believe is correct and is correct, no matter how harsh or offense to others (survival of the fittest). Almost like the Autobahn, famous for having no driving restrictions, leaving the driver to determine the speed at which he prefers to drive. Many Atheists like to claim God (who supposedly doesn’t exist) is a mass murderer, like Bill Maher is claiming now. But what is murder? If we all come from nothing and are just one big cosmic accident and there is no prevailing moral absolute, then does that make murder still…. Murder? What if my definition of murder is not your definition, perhaps we all live on an island not governed by anyone. Who then decides what murder is?  You would have no claim because we are all just evolved animals correct? So if a monkey murder a monkey, do we sentence him as well? In an atheistic society, humans are merely just the most sophisticated animals on the planet, nothing more. One chromosome away from an ape like they say. What then say you? What makes you write better than my right? Hitler did not believe in God, so shouldn’t he has been allowed to do so as he pleased? Without a moral absolute coming from a perfect and Holy God, how can you have a right and wrong?!?!?!?!

     So back to where I was in the beginning, my children like to claim that what they believe is right. I as the prevailing parent and authority determine what it right and wrong in my house. I’m just glad I have a holy, loving and gracious God helping me to make those decisions. God only help us when the children of Atheism take over and we are all left to like according to Relative truth a.k.a. “My truth is my own truth.” Or as I like to call it, the law of children, hence the reason Atheist lay on the ground whining and crying in the middle of a grocery store because I like to pray before I eat in a public restaurant which in some way hindered their ability to enjoy a meal. Granted, they only seem to have an issue with Christians… go figure seeing as though Muslims (not the same God, FYI) and Jews (also not the same God FYI) both references the Old Testament bible. Hindus and Buddhists also believe in a higher power as well, along with many other beliefs like Native Americans and Mormons. But Christians are the evil ones, we only follow the most loving and perfect God in recorded history. But oh yeah, maybe it’s because I don’t think Homosexuality is natural…. Hey dude, neither does science, just saying.

     So yes, pardon me if I do not allow a group of childlike thinkers to tell me that I do not have the freedom to believe, but they have all the freedom to NOT believe. Am I showing you the big picture here people?

“Little Johnny can draw on the wall and then punch you in the face and eat candy all he wants because that s what he thinks is ok.”

     One day Atheist will wish they had embraced all the laws of the land that came from biblical based principals when they find themselves being robbed, but since the thief thought it was ok to steal the judge threw the case out. See Atheist don’t truly believe in what they say they do, they just choose to manipulate it to whatever they think is good for them. A true atheist would agree that any law is just a law chosen by the majority, therefore if the majority ruled to kill for any reason you see fit, an atheist by nature would have to agree with this law. But what kind of society is that? To an Atheist your nothing but a big cosmic mistake, making any feeling toward another person just subjective, impart making YOU nothing, no thanks.


     I’ll be praying for you, because I choose to believe I was created by a loving God for a purpose and that I have a wonderful eternal destiny waiting for me. 

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???