How Angels Eat French Toast



Angel food cake French Toast-

First, I must admit this was not my original idea, but I tried it and loved it!

Six large eggs, beaten well
3/4 cup half and half
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon

"Sauce"
4 tables spoons butter
4 tablespoons cream cheese
1/2 cup table syrup


After beating the eggs, add the ingredients, then mix, but mix well. Poor in a small pan, like a square brownie dish.

Get yourself an angel food cake, or bake your own. If you bake your own you should follow the directions, but try to bake it loaf style.

Cut the cake into 1" pieces

Let the cake soak in the egg mixture for about a minute a side, then cook on medium heat in melted butter in the skillet..

Melt the butter, cream cheese and syrup in the microwave about 15-20 seconds at a time stirring in between.





"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???