The Secret to a Successful Breakfast!!!

     I can't stress enough the importance starting your day off with a good breakfast. It is easier than people think and I have the perfect simple solution:

5 eggs, 5 egg whites.
1/4 bell pepper
1/4 onion
1/2 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup mushrooms

Ham or pre cooked bacon (I like mine crispy so I cook it in the microwave for about a minute)

Blend the eggs and veggies together. Cook as individual "patties" or as scrambled eggs and store in screw top ziploc containers, about 5 servings, and top with either the ham or two slices of bacon.

Heat for 45 seconds in the morning and boom breakfast is served!!!



"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???