Crazy... I'm not......crazy!

What makes us unique? Do we choose to be different or did God make us this way for a reason?

I think we are all crazy in our own little way, sometimes we let it eat at us and we get lost in the crazy.
I have a multitude of things that make me just shy of a shining novel. How about a glimpse into my head:

I absolutely positive must know the who, what, when, where, and why before doing anything! I plan,plan, plan....but hardly ever really execute as planned maybe 60/40. I admire my personal space and have a big thing about people standing too close. I also have a little problem with doing everything myself. As my wife can attest it doesn't really matter if she does it exactly the way I like, it has to be done with my own hands or it gets weird. I have to have things in the same place all the time, like the things in my pocket, my phone, my debit card, you know the usual right? And my lunch box has to be assembled the same everyday, and put into the same spot in car, desk etc. I really prefer t put my foods in the same containers over and over. Most things near me have to be in straight lines and stacks. Oh yeah, don't even think about messing with my things because it just get awkward from there. There are several others things I could list but who cares..... Weird

But one of my biggest quirks is people. I work around large groups so you would think I would be personable.... Yeah right! I don't last long in situations last require personal interaction. I can speak al day long, I can bark orders and I can discuss certain subject but I am limited. Don't even try to make a conversation with me if I don't know you, it won't get to far. What's weird is I just don't have anything to say because it won't register in my mind. Small talk does not exist in my world. I can be polite and ask questions but nothing much else conversations bore me in like 2.5 seconds unless I really know you. Weird right? I don't think so. I don't follow sports, hardly any news, not much on books or tv. But I love food! But what's bad is when anxiety really sets in at parties or groups when I am forced to try and talk about something other than a specific pre-determined subject. And don't try and talk t me in slang, or cat h phrase form cause ill just look at like WT...

Maybe God just didn't intend for me to have many friends, I guess he wanted me to be a simple minded man with not much to say about just about anything. But I guess we all have our little "things" granted they may not be as odd as mine but  guess it depends on who you ask. Please share your! 

Freak

Comments

  1. Makes sense. Have you noticed Avery obsessively popping and counting her fingers?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???