The Secret to a Successful Glazed Blueberry Muffin (bacon optional)!!!

Muffin:
1 and 1/2 cups cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup blueberries lightly blended
handful whole blueberries
1 egg
1/3 cup oil
1/2 block cream cheese melted
1/2 stick butter melted

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees

Mix the "dry" ingredients together in a bowl minus the blueberries. Then whisk the egg, cream cheese, butter, and oil together with the blended blueberries in a separate bowl, add whole berries. Combine the two bowls, it should be semi thick close to a cookie dough, slowly add flour if it is too runny. bake at 400 for about 20-25 minutes for large size, 10 to 12 minutes for tiny size.

Optional glaze:

8 oz evaporated milk
1/4 block cream cheese
1/4 block butter
2 cups sifted powdered sugar

In a double boiler heat the milk, cheese, and butter till smooth then slowly add sugar until mixed. I dip my muffins in the glaze and let them cool so it's like a donut!!!

The other day I added finely chopped cooked bacon to the muffin mix and I loved it!!! about 4-5 pieces.







"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty,but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???