The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 5) Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes!

Serving size 4 large 6 medium pancakes

Ingredients:

1 cup pankcake mix
1 cup quick oats
3/4 cup water
4 tbsp melted slighlty cooled butter
3 tbsp of brown sugar
1 and 1/2 tbsp cinnamon or pumpkin spice
3/4 to 1 (generous) cup of raisins

Instructions:
First off I like thick pancakes so make sure the mix is up to your personally preference. I use a large spoon to scoop the mix onto a med-low heated and greased pan. My mix is not runny whatsoever so keep that in mind but they are also about a half inch thick so I only eat one.....yum!!! Cook the pancakes to perfection and eat!


"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???