Things that Successfully Irritate Me!!

     Today was one of those day's where I should not have allowed things to irritate me but they did anyways, so here you go:

1) Why does every guy at the gym have to be a "tough guy?" Looking in the mirror and admiring your arms after doing one 20 lbs curl is not going to get you results dude....Sweat, hard work, and dedication will get you results...so go home and look at yourself in mirror there and get out of my way! (said in a nice way of course) That goes for personal trainer's with absolutely no social skills too, looking down at us chubby folk who have jobs, kids, and lives and body fat hindering us from spending all day on a stair master, crack a smile or something!

2) Speaking of gym irritations, why does the locker room have to stink all the time? Do people not wear deodorant if they know they are going to workout? I sweat like a dog/cat in a Chinese restaurant but I don't smell like that. Also, not a big deal but I really don't like looking at other naked dudes all the time. I swear some guy just like to stand around naked! And they like to stand right next to MY locker, why? Why can't gyms have a naked dudes only area like my kids school has a "nut safe zone"(for allergies)? They can even call it a "nut safe" zone too, no need to be original! I would like to request all guys to stand around with drawers on when at all possible, thank you!

3) I drive a many a mile in my days; and I would have to say, rubber necking and people who move out of the way at the last second causing you to slam on your brakes right when you take a sip of coffee are just plain irritating in "nice" way. When i'm trucking down the road at 5 am trying to drink my coffee, trying to get to work, don't stare at the guy standing outside of his car on the phone making the rest of late for work. Drive with a sense of urgency like you gotta be somewhere! If you ain't gotta be somewhere take the scenic route buddy(in a nice way). Also the folks who like to get that one more car length up after you already merged, they kinda make me a tiny bit upset too! If only God allowed road rage...

4) Fruit flies!!!!!(not much to say on those, pretty self explanatory)

5) So probably the most irritating thing that I came across today is the noise a phone makes when the call "fails" mid sentence. I mean is it not bad enough you have to go through the process of calling that person back, normally while they are simultaneously calling you so you have to constantly keep trying? That some funny guy had to come up with the most irritating sound that he could find to repeat ( 5 TIMES!)???. Until throwing your phone has to be the only decisive, and fulfilling solution? Phones should come with "Bro, I just had to throw it" insurance, free of charge, since they can't come up with a soothing apologetic sound. Like using nature sounds or maybe the phone could put out an aroma of bacon to make the dropped call less irritating! Maybe my phone could give me a foot massage instead, or just not BEEP....do DO doo....five times!

But I love everyone, even if your a non-drawer wearing tough guy who likes to rubber neck while cutting me off and acting like your body fat is better than my body fat person, or a fruit fly.

But if I ever, ever, ever, ever find out you were the funny one who invented that cell phone sound....!!!!


"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

  1. The name of this one should have been "... But In A Nice Way"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???