The secret to my SUCCESS (issue # 3) Investing the money I waste!

     Most of my weekends off are spent shopping for the week and spending money and time I don't have to waste. I have a system that I usually abide by that I think is successful. That is not purchasing anything without a coupon and always buying things on clearance when you can(I picked up socks on the clearance end cap this weekend for 3 dollars cheaper than the same exact pair on the rack). I tend to do most of my shopping at Target because I have a debit, not credit, card that gets me 5% off and comparably, 80 % of the items are cheaper(depending). If I need useless junk I go to Wal-mart, car items, soap, and some other things are always going to be cheaper. As for groceries though, Target wins. The target brand items are even really tasty compared to the things Wal-mart has. I NEVER buy fresh food at Wal-mart, it's a bad idea! Now if you don't believe me then I will gladly challenge you. Target has their own store coupons that can be doubled with the manufacturer and that is where the price savings come in. But overall most products are really close if not just cheaper at Target when they have it on sale.

     Now here is where I draw the line and why I will gladly give my money to Target:

1) By far superior quality of employees and store cleanliness, and Target rarely misplaces and has things out of order.
2) How many times have you gone to Wal-mart and no one is able to help you find something or even help you at all. I went there today and they had one guy in the entire electronics dept! Not to mention the employees do not know much about the products to begin with.
3) Wal-mart employees are rude and the lines are ridiculously long. I promise you most of the items you get are priced wrong. Target places their clearance items with all the other items or on an end cap right next to the other ones making it convenient to find the same products cheaper. Wal-mart throws them in an unlabelled bin and and puts them on the other side of the store!
4) Wally world is always crowded and I just hate to go there....

    Overall I like going to Target 100 to 1 times over Wal-mart any day, I like to go somewhere clean, organized and with employees willing to help and get you what you need. I once asked three employees at Wal-mart to help me find a butter dish, all of them told me "not my department." I went to target and ask one person and she walked three quarters of the store with me until we found it!

    My secret to successfully investing the money I waste is by choosing the store that makes me feel like a real customer! Good luck!



"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

  1. Don't forget, that you take some extra money and give it to your brother to invest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???