The Secret to a Successful Kick A... Cookie

The Chucklate Chip Norris cookie is a hit for any occasion, so good it just might hurt a little!



Pre-heat oven to 375

Ingredients:
2 & 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
mix in a separate bowl

2 sticks of butter softened or slightly melted
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
about 1 cup MILK chocolate chips
about 1 cup Reese's PB chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup coconut

Beat the butter with sugar and vanilla at a low speed until mixed and then add eggs one at a time till completely mixed. Next slowly add flour mixture a little at a time until completely blended. Add all other ingredients and mix by hand until good and even.

I use an old fashion ice cream scoop and keep it flat like a half size ball. Cook for about 11-13 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Let them cool for about 5-6 then move to a rack. I bake on stoneware and there is no comparison to stone and that metal crap.....My wife Dawn sells stoneware FYI

I made a smaller batch and just sprinkled salt on top to mix it up a little and it was not bad

Homemade whipped cream: 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 4 tbsp sifted powdered sugar, 2 tbsp vanilla

Whip the cream at a med speed and slowly add the sugar and then vanilla and beat until it looks like cool whip, don't over whip it!!! But whip it, whip it good!!!(I had to)

http://cookie.betterrecipes.com/chucklate-chip-norris-cookie.html


"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???