Christmas Morning...

Well it's about 5 am and I have no other reason to be up besides the fact that I am overwhelmed with Joy!



     It hasn't felt like Christmas all year until just now when I looked at the tree and thought of how much fun my kids will have today. I am so thankful we have such a loving God who sent his Son to be the greatest gift ever and I'm even more thankful that I know him! There is also sadness in my heart because I wish everyone had the same feeling I have at this moment. I pray for peace for every lonely child or parent today. I pray for the homeless and the sick and all of those who will be filled with sadness this morning. I pray for those who have gifts under the tree that will never be opened and those who have no gifts at all. I pray for those who will be abused and neglected, and those who will be hurt rather than loved. I pray those who will choose the bottle or drugs to get through this day. I pray those in places where Christmas = death if celebrated.But most of all I pray for those who's heart is lost and have no idea who Jesus is or those who do but choose to deny him and the awesome power of his LOVE for us!!!

posted from my iphone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???