The Secret to a Successful Apple Cinnamon Waffle from scratch

I'm back!!!!!! I know it's been awhile but I made these bad boys from scratch and they are awesome!!!


This doubles as a pancake recipe if you do not have a waffle iron:

Dry ingredients:
2 cups whole wheat or all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon Pampered Chef Apple sprinkle (if you do not have then order from my WIFE!) a must have
combine in a large bowl

Wet ingredients:
2 eggs
1 and 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream or whole milk, cream is better
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 stick melted butter
1/2 cup canola oil
combine is a different bowl

mix the two together until smooth and if needed add a little water to thin it out

spray down preheated waffle iron or skillet and enjoy!!!!


"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Successful Cheat Day(Volume # 4) Good ole fashioned Donuts

A little Humble pie anyone???